Recycled Timber Sliding Door Gallery
Recycled Timber Sliding Doors
We specialise in one-off commissions and thrive where real timber is being used. Our client’s brief comes first and we then design & construct around the materials provided and the parameters set by the client.
The images in the gallery show some of our work including;
- solid slabs and flitches from felled and wind blown trees. Teamed up with black glass, this NT Bloodwood became a very special set of sliding pantry doors.
- 30 year old cedar doors were pulled apart and re-built with mini-orb and barn-door hardware for a contemporary twist on the current “Barn-Door” trend.
- We regularly encounter leftover building materials (floorboards & the likes) that can have a very high value once some thought and old fashioned elbow grease gets applied. An example pictured above is leftover Cypress Pine floorboards joined up into solid panels. These cute little wardrobe doors are in a granny flat (Lucky Granny!) .
- Demolition timbers from previous renovations had been saved under a High-Set house for nearly 30 years. The “mixed bag” of timbers were blended together to provide a highly detailed and functional feature. There is some real satisfaction in seeing some old battered timber given a new lease of life.
All our Sliding Doors are Made to Measure
Height: Up to 2700mm
Width: 1200mm per Door
Timber & Panel
Choose any available timbers:
- refurbished or recycled timbers, such as floorboards
- stained to match your specifications
- choose from glass, laminates, wallpaper, mesh, mini orb, bamboos.
- we will work with most flat surfaces to provide you with the result you are looking for.
Install & Delivery
Install and delivery
We can install your doors in Darwin or work with your preferred installer, cabinet maker or builder.
We will deliver to your nearest capital city. If you aren’t close to one, give us a call to discuss delivery options.
Please provide your phone number and a convient time and we will call you back